TOMORROW: Senior Product Designer (UI/UX)
- Design and creative high end digital work including hi fidelity prototypes, wire-framing and user journeys.
- Develop concepts within the platform for improved design, practices, and customer experience.
- Working on projects that are for mobile and web apps
- Develop a team and mentor and manage more juniors members, with a vision to create a design thinking team with high growth and potential
- Disruptive and innovative in your thinking and work, yet collaborative and considerate
- Clear portfolio of work in UI/UX, Product and examples of specific platform design for large data, ai and complex data sets
- A related Degree / similar education or experience in Design
- Experience in agency environments and /or within teams in-house
- Lead and delivered work on your own and as part of a team to tight deadlines.
- Previous commercial experience of working with code and technical teams.
- Working with Founders and helped develop.
- Some knowledge and interest in Partnership dynamics, AI and Data Engineering would be highly desirable
You must be available to start in October 2023 and have the right to work in the UK.