THE CROWD: Project Manager
Our client, a sought after and globally recognised design firm is currently in search of a highly organised and skilled individual to assume the role of Project Manager / Project Director for their office based in Northern Europe. The ideal candidate should possess significant previous experience in the architecture and design field and display expertise in project costing and consultant management, specifically on European projects.
Within this role, you will provide oversight, support, and guidance to the teams across all aspects of design development on a high-profile projects which will last for a number of years. You will be responsible for delivering technical excellent and the successful execution of the construction processes including managing compliance at all levels.
This is a perfect opportunity for an individual with previous experience in a similar role to join a prestigious and world leading architecture practice. Our client are offering a competitive relocation package for the right candidate.
- Manage contract-related tasks for a large-scale project based in Europe
- Handling site visits to oversee progress
- Provide support and guidance in design processes
- Ensure project deadlines are met through considered planning and collaboration
- Address resourcing needs and maintain effective team structures
- Communicate with client and consultant teams to create efficient resolutions
- Supervise risk assessment and compliance
- Manage and mentor team members
- Coordinate conversations between project stakeholders
- Ensure drawing sets are practical and conforming
- Prepare contract documents
- Have a extensive experience working within project, commercial, or contract management within the building, design or construction industry on large scale schemes within Europe
- Have experience overseeing large teams and working within tight deadlines on time and within budget
- Exhibit resilience in managing conflicting demands, prioritising tasks and working under pressure
- Confident in assessing and interpreting contractual obligations effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Exceptional organisational abilities, ensuring deadlines are met and budgets are managed
- Comfortable receiving constructive guidance from managers
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on apply to attach your CV.
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.