PwC: Digital Marketing – Senior Associate
Our purpose focuses on how we contribute to society, and how our business decisions can contribute to greater trust and solving important problems. In order to achieve our purpose and deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. The people who power us – our internal teams – have a vital role to make sure we have all the right resources, services and technology to be the best we can be. Not all of us work directly with external clients.
PwC is looking for a Digital Marketing Senior Associate to support a variety of digital activities, including web, SEO, paid media and insights and analytics to join our Digital Marketing Team. The Digital team seeks to create compelling digital experiences for our clients across channels, leads the firm in the development of digital marketing strategies in support of its business objectives and uses the right tools and technologies to support our ambitions.
The Digital Marketing team collaborates with the business, Corporate Affairs and the wider Sales and Marketing function including teams such as brand, design, content development and campaign management to shape the right approaches. It also works closely with a small group of digital agencies – for online we work with 3rd party agencies for both website development and SEO and paid media.
This role reports to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager for Web and SEO and will work across paid media and insights and analytics.
Sales and Marketing is a centralised support function and covers all aspects of professional services marketing, sales support and business development. The prime area of focus for the function is to support the development and implementation of the firm’s market strategy and in particular to deliver:
- Everyday innovation
- Inclusion by default
- Telling stories that inspire
- Delivering commercial impact with purpose
The individual will be responsible for:
Executing digital priorities, from updating the website and completing SEO audits & recommendations, implementing paid campaigns on LinkedIn and search and using reporting tools to make data driven optimisations.
- Working with our development /delivery and search agencies to deliver campaigns and ensure best practice from a UX and SEO perspective
- Liaising with various teams from business aligned marketers to digital marketing colleagues
- Regular reporting of performance from both a campaign and channel perspective using various tools, including Adobe Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Intelligence, SEMRush and CrazyEgg.
- Using software and tools e.g. conducting keyword research using Semrush; analysing web trends using Adobe Analytics
- Working alongside other digital channel colleagues to ensure channels are integrated. For example, ensuring our organic search strategy is aligned with our PPC activities
- Working alongside Planning and Strategy Digital Marketing Managers to brief our paid media agency on awareness, consideration and conversion driving campaigns as well as planning and executing paid media activations using Linkedin campaign manager
- Supporting the team with digital marketing reporting, seeking insight and providing narrative and optimisations.
- Primarily using our reporting and dashboarding tool, Marketing Cloud Intelligence, as well as LinkedIn and Google reporting tools.
Key capabilities the individual would need include:
- A passion for digital marketing
- Prior experience in web and SEO and its place within digital marketing would be advantageous
- Being a self starter, with enthusiasm to build your own projects and opportunities
- A curiosity to learn new things and challenge ways of working
- A mind-set which demonstrates a comfort with testing, learning and optimising
- Experience in SEO tools, Adobe and Adobe Analytics would be advantageous
- Experience in delivering against tight deadlines and executing multiple web pages/projects under pressure
- Clear communication skills to aid working with different teams and agencies
- Experience of working in complex, matrix organisations would be helpful.
Our people need to demonstrate a defined set of core skills and behaviours. We refer to these as our global core competencies. They’re integral to who we are as a firm and form the basis of our people appraisal process. We will also assess you against them within our recruitment process to benchmark your own skills and behaviours. We recommend you visit the below web page to find out more about our global core competencies and to consider how your own experiences will align against them. This will help you through the recruitment process with us.