PwC: D365 F&O Solution Architect – Senior Manager
D365 F&O Solution architects are responsible for leading D365 F&O functional solution design & implementation on delivery projects. They are also responsible for leading D365 F&O functional solution requirements on sales pursuits, managing client expectations and functional scope during delivery projects, and meeting the general expectations in line with their consulting grade.
Responsibilities & Duties:
– Leading cross-functional teams in client-facing delivery roles
– Providing technical design authority oversight on complex delivery programmes
– Providing oversight across multiple projects simultaneously to deliver client success
– Engaging with senior client stakeholders to promote customer outcomes and challenge existing approaches.
– Building relationships with new and existing clients
– Modelling commercial delivery models to ensure accurate estimation and budgeting while remaining competitive
– Leading the build of re-usable assets that will increase the efficiency and go-to-market offerings of PwC
– Documenting, proposing and discussing solution options as a part of the programme team (high level design / low level design)
– Configuring and developing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solutions to fit project requirements.
– Leading team members to achieve successful project outcomes.
Working closely with technical development capability, including nearshore and offshore teams.
– Understanding business requirements and scope changes and highlight any impact on delivery teams or technical solution.
– Providing SME input across a variety of programme workstreams, including testing, training, data, reporting, and business change.
– Formally coach and manage people within the team
– Build and maintain relationships with Microsoft and help support their go-to-market strategies
PwC Consulting Senior Manager Grade Expectations:
-Able to plan and manage delivery across all workstreams on projects they are assigned
-Runs project leadership and Steering Group meetings
-Manages dependencies with other projects
-Manages overall quality of deliverables across projects
-Ensures PwC assets and IP are leveraged to maximise quality and efficiency of deliverables
-Responsible for managing technical development pathways for Microsoft team
-Able to support team members to resolve work related conflicts
-Resolves conflicts with PwC and client stakeholders
-Manages relationships with senior client, PwC and Microsoft stakeholders
-Able to manage a sales pursuit
-Seen as the ‘go to’ person for Microsoft sales opportunities across the Biz Apps solutions
–University graduate or professionally qualified (or part qualified) with a relevant degree within finance or business discipline would be beneficial but not essential
-Strong and established experience delivering Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solutions
-Ideally, experience in a client-facing role with a Microsoft Gold Partner
-Experience deploying Finance and Operations on a global scale
-1 or more expert level relevant Microsoft certifications
-Leading and overseeing agile project delivery teams
-Bid preparation and presentation, including system demos
-Hands on experience working in a finance, HR, logistics or manufacturing function within an organisation wound be beneficial
-Good understanding of both technical and functional capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics modules including Finance, HR, Trade and Logistics, Manufacturing and Projects
-Training in project management methodologies (such as PRINCE2, Agile or Scrum) would be beneficial but not essential
–Strong presentation and demonstration skills
-Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
-Able to confidently understand not only business process design at feature or user story level but on the wider enterprise or end to end process level
-Confident and effective communication skills
-Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
-Able to manage client expectations and effectively manage complex / difficult conversations
-Solves complex problems with creative solutions
-Ability to prioritise and successfully manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously
-Must have the ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
-Confidently lead and develop team members
-Designing and configuring Dynamics 365 F&O solutions
-Documentation of solution build and technical documents