NOTTING HILL GENESIS: Service Support Analyst
NOTTING HILL GENESIS
Service Support Analyst – 2nd Line Support
The Service Desk within NHG is a key part of the service model that the IT Department has recently transitioned to. We are looking to recruit two Service Support Analysts on a 12 month fixed term contract who are interested in playing an active role in developing the team to ensure it provides a mix of exceptional customer service and effective technical support.
As a Service Support Analyst, you will be expected to generate reports from sources including Active Directory, analysing the outputs in MS packages and undertaking corrective action where appropriate. You will also generally be proficient in carrying out administrative duties.
The Service Desk team will be required to operate to SLAs and Key Performance Indicators in terms of call handling, records generated, and records resolved at first line. The team is required to resolve incidents and provide effective IT guidance to customers. We therefore, require analysts to have a good foundation of technical knowledge, ideally ECDL or above, and an ability to apply their knowledge practically.
In terms of technology, NHG utilises a range of bespoke applications and we will work with the team to build their knowledge on supporting them. The IT team is currently working to ensure all NHG staff use Microsoft Office 365 so experience of supporting this model would be an advantage.
In terms of role location, there is a requirement to work from the NHG Kings Cross office for part of the working week. Over time this may change, and all applicants will be appointed on the understanding that they may be required to work from any of the NHG London offices.
Please note these two vacancies are 12 month fixed term contracts.
Excellent working knowledge in the following areas:
- Windows PC, Mobile Phones, tablets and server operating systems
- Microsoft Active Directory and network protocols
- Azure admin
- Office 365 admin
- exchange Admin
- Business application and how they are used by the business
- Security procedures and their implementation
- Exceptional Incident Management skills with the ability to identify root cause and apply solutions to resolve
- Exceptional Problem Management skills, able to investigate trends, to apply a methodical approach to identify root cause and suggestions for solution
- Good team management skills
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent ability to transfer knowledge within a team
- General Network administration and troubleshooting, TCP/IP and WAN/ LAN /Wi-Fi
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication both written & verbal
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Excellent understanding of operations and business priorities
- Ability to effectively manage service delivery through a 3rd party supplier
- Excellent customer service experience, incl. compliment and complaint handling
- ITIL Certified
- Solid IT technical background & educated to degree level
- Must have ITIL Foundation as a minimum but should have higher level ITIL qualification
The deadline for applications is Monday 05 June 2023 at midnight. Please note due to the urgency of the role the advert may close earlier should we receive a high volume of suitable candidates before the end date. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.