Men’s Fashion Campaign Manager (Writing/Photography/Sales)
The Adult Man
Are you the one in your circle of friends who’s “into fashion”?
Do you have a passion for writing, photography, and closing deals?
And do you like the idea of getting heaps of new clothing and gear from the latest and greatest men’s style brands, for free?
If you answered yes to all the above, please read on!
Founded in 2016, TheAdultMan.com is a continuously growing men’s style and lifestyle website that proudly serves over one million monthly readers. Our average reader is male, 25-34 years old, and lives in California.
Our goal is our passion—to build the premier online destination for discerning men interested in becoming better versions of themselves. To rise to this lofty ambition, our core philosophy guides us on everything we do—to create truly epic content that is authentic, informative, and memorable.
As a team, we’re proud of our fun, entrepreneurial culture with a focus on helping each other learn and grow. We invest in world class courses and training for our team members to help facilitate your individual career goals.
In our view, when it comes to online marketing, everything is always evolving and nothing is set in stone.
Due to strong year on year growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Campaign Manager to join our team on a freelance basis.
You’ll play a pivotal role in generating sponsored content partnerships with select brands to be published on TheAdultMan.com. You’ll manage these partnerships end-to-end, including from initial lead canvassing, to deal negotiation, to writing content and producing images.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Canvassing leads for outreach to relevant brands/companies;
- Emailing leads and building relationships with customers and customer representatives from the initial email, to closing out the sales process, up to the point of publication;
- Meeting sales KPIs in line with your individual goals;
- Formulating sponsored content strategy (in conjunction with the Founder);
- Constantly devising and testing new outreach email templates and sales strategies;
- Conducting phone calls with customers;
- Managing the CRM (ClickUp) and keeping it up to date as a true source of reference;
- Producing Proposals with Better Proposals;
- Producing original, high-quality written copy in line and on time with the agreed customer brief outlined in the Insertion Order;
- Producing and editing original, quality photography, in line and on time with the agreed customer brief outlined in the Insertion Order, including both product and model shots, as necessary;
- Monitoring campaign performance in Affilimate and other relevant tools.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have a genuine passion for men’s style and lifestyle which you’ll combine with an entrepreneurial and creative spirit.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- A United States location in order to receive products from our brand partners;
- The ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships via email and telephone;
- High self-motivation and the entrepreneurial mindset to thrive under a commission structure with unlimited earning potential ($80k+ annual on target earnings);
- Strong writing and copywriting skills and the ability to write in an informative, entertaining, and persuasive tone that’s clear and fluff-free;
- Adept photography and image editing skills;
- High attention to detail and the ability to self-edit;
- A willingness to learn, develop new skills, and contribute as an integral part of a close-knit team;
- Experience with ClickUp, Ahrefs, BetterProposals, and Google Docs is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided.
What You’ll Get
You’ll enjoy immense creative freedom in this fully remote freelance role.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow with our organization and take on new challenges as our team grows. To ensure your success, you’ll receive in-depth initial and ongoing training and mentoring from the founder of the business.
Oh, you’ll also get lots of cool free clothing and other goodies to review—and yep, it’s all yours to keep!
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you. Please apply via the link and include recent samples of your writing and photography for a confidential discussion.