JPMorgan Chase & Co: Azure Product Delivery Manager
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Shape the future of product delivery while crafting solutions that enhance and optimize customer experiences. Lead end-to-end processes, manage dependencies, and liaise with stakeholders as part of a team at the forefront of innovation.
As a Product Delivery Manager in Azure Cloud Enablement, you work to enhance and optimize the way products are delivered to customers. As a key member of the team, you create solutions and efficiencies that enable successful implementations in an expedient and organized way.
- Leads end-to-end product delivery processes including intake, dependency management, release management, product operationalization, delivery feasibility decision-making, and product performance reporting, while escalating opportunities to improve efficiencies and functional coordination
- Leads the completion of change management activities across functional partners and ensures adherence to the firm’s risk, controls, compliance, and regulatory requirements
- Effectively manages timelines and dependencies while monitoring blockers, ensuring adequate resourcing, and liaising with stakeholders and functional partners
- Develops and completes end to end plans and schedules releases for multiple simultaneous projects within our team
- Conducts effective meetings, presentations, and supervises progress and risks. Be detail oriented, but also distill information in the right manner to present to a larger audience.
- Connects with team members in global time zones as needed
- Identifies key decisions or risks that need to be made, and works across the organization to resolve them
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute operational management and change readiness activities
- Strong understanding of delivery and a proven track record of implementing continuous improvement processes
- Experience in product or platform-wide release management, in addition to deployment processes and strategies
- Experience leading enterprise projects end to end (inception through delivery and support) using Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Ability to be in the details, as well as distill and filter the right information for the right audience. Strong communication, written and presentation skill
- Demonstrable organization and project management skills; experience leading workshops to plan multi-team projects
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Proficient knowledge of the product development life cycle, design, and data analytics
- Experience of scaled Agile methods including SAFE and Scrum at Scale, with hands on experience leveraging Jira or Jira Align
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Working knowledge of Azure and / or other Cloud platforms
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.