HIRING PEOPLE: Inbound Sales Manager
Are you passionate about great service? Do you want to manage and build a team? Do you want to work in a culture that is fun, friendly and shows that we are passionate about what we do?
The company is a fast-growing e-commerce packaging company based in North London and we are looking for a professional Inbound Sales Manager (Business Development Role) to come and join our team! If you are confident and a diligent professional that has the ability to communicate effectively and build strong client relationships, then this could be the role for you.
About the Role
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing a small but growing team. This involves running daily, weekly and monthly meetings, assigning and distributing enquiries, managing pipelines and implementing strategies that allow the business to maintain and improve high levels of customer satisfaction, engagement, loyalty and spend. In addition to managing and leading the team, as well as working with key clients. You will also lead process improvements and find ways to improve the customer journey. This role is ideally suited to someone who has a number of years of experience in customer service, and some managerial or leadership. We are looking for someone with the hunger to learn, develop themselves and take the next step in their customer service and managerial career.
In return we offer a wide range of benefits for all of our staff, including the opportunity to learn and develop a range of skills, supportive working environment, and strong culture. We also have a competitive holiday allowance, as well as many of the basics, including optional private healthcare, pension contributions and free eye-testing.
- Manage and growing a team of Bespoke Packaging Advisors and helping them manage new and existing clients, providing a range of packaging products
- Achieve growth by setting customer satisfaction targets and working with the team to meet KPIs consistently
- Develop and implementing strategic plans that can expand the customer base and increase customer loyalty
- Grow revenue and retention but increasing the product range that customers are buying
- Respond to inbound enquiries and handling them in a professional manner
- Find ways to improve processes within the team and work with other key stakeholders to roll out these out
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key clients
- Provide weekly reports on performance KPIs and metrics as agreed within leadership
- Build relationships with existing suppliers and ensuring that customer orders are delivered successfully
- Onboard, train and manage new Packaging Advisors and Account Managers
- Run daily scrums, weekly pipeline meetings and monthly 1-1 meetings with the team
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in previous sales or account management role
- GCSE in Mathematics * English (Grade ‘B’ or higher) or equivalent
- Ability to maintain strategic relationships
- Understanding of what excellent customer service entails
- Solid telephone manner and solid verbal and written communication
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage time effectively and prioritise work
- Ability to find practical solutions to problems and think outside the box
- Able to work towards targets
- Must have a friendly and positive demeanour
- Be resilient, energetic, enthusiastic, have a ‘can do’ attitude and dynamism
- Motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Career development opportunities
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Subsidised private health care
- Vibrant and dynamic working environment
Other Job Details:
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: £35,000 pa + Bonus
- Location: Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN4 9PA
About the Company
We are the UK’s leader in paper bags, tissue paper and other packaging products. The company is a part of a wider group, which has numerous market leading brands across Europe. We have a team of 50 people across 4 locations, including London, Hertford, Berlin, and Newmarket – half of which are based at this location.
How to Apply
If you think you have the skills and experience, we are looking for, please attach your CV to the link provided & we will be in direct contact.