GET STAFFED ONLINE RECRUITMENT LIMITED: Content and Marketing Assistant
GET STAFFED ONLINE RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Content and Marketing Assistant Southfields, London or remote working
Salary: Up to £30k depending on experience
Our client are seeking a Content and Marketing Assistant.
In this full-time role, you will work on our portfolio of over 150 eCommerce websites selling tickets to live entertainment such as Broadway shows and concerts. Working in a small team at an award-winning digital consultancy and ventures firm, you’ll be a copywriting star looking to gain exposure in more aspects of eCommerce including web optimisation, marketing and SEO. The role also has the potential to allow you to grow in an area of interest – from PPC to UI-design – alongside your core duties.
Working with Our Client
If you are selected for this position, you will:
- Take ownership of the work you do, with high levels of responsibility and autonomy
- Gain a wide range of experience across different industries and technologies
- Work in a flat structure in which your bosses are also your colleagues and your ideas will be heard
- Be a member of supportive, easy-going teams founded on collaboration and mutual respect where you get to be yourself You will additionally benefit from:
- A genuinely healthy work / life balance which focuses on your wellbeing and mental health
- The opportunity to work in a vibey co-working office in Southfields with great coffee, one minute from the District Line, but also flexibly blend this with working from home
- Regular company-funded social events
- Access to corporate private health insurance including 24/7 GP access
- Working for a company that will mould your progression around your particular set of skills, ambitions and life plans
The role will involve day-to-day content assistance on a portfolio of eCommerce websites. With over 150 very successful sites, This brand sells tickets to theatre shows, concerts, comedy and more both in London, the rest of the UK, and in the USA. Working on the website production side of the business, you’ll be joining a small team and will play a part in the future growth and success of the business.
Your core duties will involve writing unique copy to a high standard whilst allowing your creativity to shine through with (witty wordplay – where appropriate) as well as supporting the content team by ensuring websites are kept up to date. This includes creating imagery, researching show cast and dates, checking entertainment news, and ad hoc content updates. An important part of your role will involve using an internal alerts system to correct ticketing and date issues. You will also provide support where needed on email and social media marketing projects.
The ideal candidate
- Have excellent written English
- Be highly organised and able to manage your own time effectively
- Have good attention to detail and enjoy problem solving
- Have a positive attitude and enthusiasm (a sense of humour will go a long way)
- Be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom indefinitely
Essential technical skills and experience
You must have prior experience in the following:
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills
- Microsoft Office incl Excel and Word
- Photoshop or other image editing experience
Advantageous technical skills and experience
Experience in the following is not essential, but may help your application:
- Understanding of SEO best practice
- Experience in managing a webpage
- Experience of working in ecommerce environments
- Knowledge of live entertainment and the theatre industry
About Our client
They are an end-to-end, award-winning digital consultancy and ventures firm with proven success in creating a happy, supportive, rewarding and challenging environment for its team. Their expertise covers business strategy, technical architecture, front-end and back-end development, systems integration, DevOps, UX, creative design and production, search engine optimisation, app development, analytics, eMarketing and more. They have built and matured two successful startups and are engaged in long-term relationships with a number of high-end brands including Belmond, Aspria and Coppa Club.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer
How to apply
Please submit your CV and covering letter (maximum 150 words).
Our client is committed to providing a great working environment for their team. They are based in Southfields, south-west London, at a dedicated space inside HomeWork, a co-working environment with its own on-site barista coffee shop, fitness studio, showers, bike rack and friendly service team. Situated one minute from the tube, it is surrounded by amenities including M&S, Gail’s and a host of other restaurants and shops.
Many of the team work on a hybrid basis, with a combination of days in the office and days working from home. Others work entirely remotely or from their office in Bath.
Website content manager, website support, online marketing, copywriting, ecommerce, email marketing, creative, graphic design