Engineering Manager / DevOps Manager
Engineering Manager – eCommerce, Product
This customer engagement and data provider are looking for an experience Engineering Manager who can help with a huge overhaul and re-platforming project. Following the Spotify model, they have engineers using AWS services, Terraform, Lambda, Node, React and React Native across the primary platforms whilst their entire technical estate is being redeveloped. Following a new Developer Enablement process and DevEx mantras, this DevOps Lead role will include mentorship, design, laisse and strategize with the Product team.
- Experience working in a lead capacity (mentoring, 1:1s, road mapping)
- Experience working with Agile and/or Scrum methodologies
- Lambda, Terraform or Cloudformation
- Understanding of DevEx / Development Enablement
- Knowledge of a variety of AWS services, including Ec2, CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda etc.
- Experience building highly available distributed systems
- Experience scripting in Bash and programming knowledge with at least one of; Java, Kotlin, Python, C#, Ruby, Node.js, Golang, C++
- Kubernetes and Docker experience
- An understanding of horizontal scalability Ansible, Puppet or Chef experience
- Database and data storage experience with at least one of: SQL, MySQL, Server, Redis, ElasticSearch.
This is a great opportunity for an Engineering Manager to take ownership of a business domain that has a huge 2022 ahead of it with a period of growth planned as they kick-off the development of a flagship greenfield product.
Engineering Manager – Leads DevOps
Contact Name: Craig Mullen