Copywriting for UK Property Company – SEO Experience a Must
Property Solvers are a fast homebuying company, auctioneer and quick estate agency.
We have developed a market-leading blogging and content strategy over the last 5 years covering a wide range of topics in the property space (covering sales, purchasing, legal, finance, auctions).
We are looking for an SEO-minded copywriter to work with our main editor and take over the bulk of the writing tasks.
- Writing with SEO rankings in mind (although some creativity required) – covering a range of property-related topics;
- Good understanding of on-page SEO factors;
- Compelling, approachable and writing styles
Solid research skills and a keen understanding of the UK property industry;
- Ability to simplify often complex topics whilst adhering to Google’s EEAT and YMYL guidelines;
- Strategically update and audit existing content that’s losing rankings (in line with the latest SEO guidelines) + actively suggest ideas on how to
- Experience of working with designers on infographics (based on the content) and updating articles including alt tags;
- Demonstrable experience in using SEO tools – such as Ahrefs, SEM Rush, Site Bulb, Surfer SEO, Page
- Optimiser Pro;
- Managing PR campaigns.
You would ideally have proven experience of working for a well-established online publication and know what makes an authoritative article/piece of content rank well.
This will initially be a freelance – however, in the short-medium term, we’re looking to employ the right person into the role (alongside other SEO-related activities).