CHARITY PEOPLE: Project Manager
Project Manager – Part-time
Duration: 3 months
Hours: 14 hours per week
Salary: £45,000 pro-rata
Projected start date: ASAP
Working pattern: Hybrid or remote
We are working with a wonderful healthcare charity to recruit an experienced Project Manager, initially for 3 months.
About the role:
The role will be responsible for managing the delivery and rollout of a programme of wordpress websites.
- Work closely with the lead volunteers in the programme’s workstreams and ensure the programme continues to develop on time.
- Finalise the development of the hosting arrangements.
- Agree the extent of contracted development support required.
- Write updates as required
- Attend meetings as required
- Work with staff and volunteers involved in the programme to keep the programme on track
We are looking for an exceptional candidate with extensive Project Management experience. You will be an excellent communicator with a proven track record in delivering projects.
How to apply:
We are looking to move quickly with this role. If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, please apply without delay.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We want to do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.