Automotive content writer (remote role) –
Please only apply for this role if you specialise in writing about cars/auto and have proven experience and sample articles to demonstrate this.
Please read the full description below to get an understanding of our expectations and the rate of pay – in your application please confirm you have read and understood these.
Why work with us?
- Performance bonuses (up to 20%)
- Work flexible hours – as long as the content is submitted by the deadlines, we don’t care what hours you work
- We will NEVER replace human writers for AI – the content we require is based on highly skilled, well written reviews
- Write about everything cars & auto on a daily basis
About the role (PLEASE READ)
- We write content using SurferSEO – with structures and outlined provided for each brief.
- All content must meet a minimum score of 75+ in surfer SEO
- All content must past copyscape and AI detection tests
- Daily content KPI is 5000 words (two articles) – we only write long form articles, so you’ll never have to work on more than two articles per day. This KPI is based on what our current writers achieve, most of which hit 6k words and get paid performance bonuses
- 28 days paid leave (20 days + bank holidays)
- Skills required
Experience writing in the automotive industry is a mandatory and a minimum requirement, please do not apply if you have not done this and have no evidence of this
A passion for cars & automotive, with good in depth knowledge of the industry
Experience using Surfer SEO is preferable, but not essential as training is provided (it’s an easy tool to use)
You have good attention to detail and proofing skills
How to apply?
Show relevant, previous work completed
Detail all experience you’ve had writing about automotive
Tell us why you are a good fit for the role
Send several examples of published articles you have completed in the auto industry (please only send examples related to auto)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year